Top tips for Investing in the stock market by Warren Buffett

Top tips for Investing in the stock market by Warren Buffet

Sharing the 5 top tips for investing in the stock market, presented by not anybody else, but the one and only – Mr. Warren Buffett himself.

1. I don't know when to buy stocks, but I know whether to buy stocks. Some people should not own stocks as they just get too upset with the price fluctuations. If you're going to do dumb things because your stock goes down, you shouldn't own the stock at all. I mean that if you buy your house at $20,000 and somebody comes along the house and says I'll pay you $50 – well, just don't sell it.

2. The best thing with stocks is to buy them consistently over time you want to spread the risk as far as the specific companies you're in by being versatile and you diversify over time by buying this company stock this month, that company stock next month. Year after year after.

3. If you save money you can buy bonds, you can buy a farm, you can buy an apartment house or buy a part of the American business. And if you buy a 10-year bond now you're paying over 40 times earnings for something which earnings can't grow, and you know if you compare that to buying equities good businesses. I don't think there's any comparison.

4. You are making a terrible mistake if you say out of a game. Probably you think, it is going to be very good over time because you think you can pick a better time to enter the stock exchange market. The later you start, the worse you will be: in terms of knowledge, experience, and money.

5. I know what markets are going to do over a long period of time. They're going to go up, but in terms of what's going to happen in a day or a week or a month or a year, even I've never felt that I knew it and I've never felt that was important. Keep in mind that in 10 or 20 or 30 years, I believe, stocks will be a lot higher than they are now.

No comments :

Post a Comment